CFMOTO - Hunt The Wolf
- Event info
- Rent to race
- Entry fee
Program and event date will be published soon!!
RENT TO RACE: ATV / QUAD / SXS
Fly to Cluj-Napoca, Romania, and race the world’s hardest ATV-Quad-race CFMOTO-HUNT-THE-WOLF with a brand new race prepared vehicle. 4 rent packages are offered, all include all costs from/to airport. Just add your flight.
In detail all 4 rental offers include:
- a ready to race brand new 4×4 ATV or Side by Side, broken in with 200 km to have the first service done
- Warn winch, Ironbaltic plastic skidplate, badlock wheels with 25” or 23” Kenda Bounty Hunter tires and “noodles” (something like tireballs) inside mounted, fenders exchanged with used ones
- registration fee, costs for doctor+FRM+basic liability insurance, personal mechanical presence during the race, 7x hotel or pension room (according to availability)
- all meals for 8 days
- transport of racer and vehicle from (airport) Cluj-Napoca and back, all work time for buying new ATV, mounting accessories, braking in, parking, un-mounting, selling, taxi-service. All ATVs will be bought before the race and sold afterwards.
Option 1: CFMOTO 850cc packet including as an extra ELKA stage 4 suspensions, for 2990 € and 2500 € cash deposit (deposit used in case of damages; deposit amount is also highest total damage in case of total loss!).
Option 2: CFMOTO SxS 850cc package including as an extra ELKA suspensions, for 3990 € and 3500 € cash deposit (deposit used in case of damages; deposit amount is also highest total damage in case of total loss!).
Option 3: Can-Am Renegade 850 package for 3990 € and 4000 € cash deposit.
Option 4: Can-Am Renegade 1000 package for 4990 € and 5000 € cash deposit.
Option 1 and 2 (CFMOTO vehicles packages) can be ordered until 1st March 2019, the Can-Am rental offers are available until 1st February 2019. Parts provided by private sponsors can be mounted before the race on any vehicle.
The entry fee 2019 will be:
1. €800 if paid before January 1, 2019
2. €850 if paid between January 01, 2019 – February 1, 2019
3. €900 if paid between February 01, 2019 – March 1, 2019
4. €950 if paid between March 01, 2019 – April 1, 2019
5. €1000 if paid after April 1
6. €100 Co-pilots in SSV/UTV
7. €400 women and pilots under the age of 18 enter. Minors MUST bring a notary act signed by the parents.
+ €50 FRM-license, health checks and race health insurance
– “Veteran discount”: in case a racer participated earlier years he will get €50 Euro discount for each year he participated, up to a maximum of €200
The CFMOTO-HUNT-THE-WOLF 2019 entry fee contains the following:
1. 6 days of race event
2. Vehicle rescue to base from any road which can be driven with a standard 4×4 car
3. Pilots rescue to base except helicopter rescue
4. Gas transport to refill station
5. Water at refill station
7. 24h security for race vehicles in designated area during the given race time period
If for any reason you must cancel your registration we will pay back accordingly:
Until 1.1.19 100 € of the fee will NOT be paid back
Until 1.2.19 200 € of the fee will NOT be paid back
After 1.2.19 300 € of the fee will NOT be paid back
After 1.3.19 400 € of the fee will NOT be paid back
After 01.04.19 NO registration fee will be paid back
For any hotel/pension-room reservation an additional 100 Euro will NOT be paid back.
Online registration and booking starts October 1st.
By October 1st the available rooms at the base hotel/pension will be put online.
Talk to our ambassadors in your mother language!